Kentucky Chess Association

The USChess state affiliate for all of Kentucky.

Chess Talk

Forum Home > KCA Issues > KCA Webmaster

Site Owner

Though I've tried to do the best I could in making a web presence for the KCA, I'm just getting too busy to be able to keep up with the work and will be pursuing other goals after my term expires. As I will not be running for this position again this year, new candidates should consider running. Thanks to the KCA, and it's membership for allowing me the chance to help out.

Bob Lenning

March 19, 2014 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken McDonald

Thanks for all the hard work you have done, Bob. And thanks for the heads up in advance that you will not be able to continue. Good luck in your future endeavors!

March 19, 2014 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Velez

Yea Bob,

I know what it is like. You have done a superb job for sure. Thank you for your service. We've had a lot of good e-mails.

--Ryan

March 19, 2014 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JerryBaker

Great job you have done. Hate to see you go, but wish you well in your future.

P.S. If we still have a website, drop by and say hello!

--

Lexchess.com - Open chess tournament information

March 20, 2014 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stephen Dillard

Bob,

I remember a few weeks after you started the webmaster job how the improvements began to flow in.  Our site has become more accessible and informative through your administration.  You have responded to needs in a professional way.  The grass did not grow under your feet when you were presented with a request. 

Our website as it stands today is a top notch among states.  Thank you for volunteering.  Your efforts have rewarded us. 

Steve Dillard

March 20, 2014 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Site Owner

Thank you all for the very kind words! And thanks again for giving me the chance to help in what way I could. I'll do my best to keep the place up to snuff until the next webmaster is chosen.

March 22, 2014 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lutz has Returned

You are doing a fine job.. Thx again for the quick response on the registration issue i had last-year.  This teacher gives you an A!

Don Lutz ( The Fish )

March 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rburns
Administrator

Thank you Mr. Lenning for all your hard work. I know it isn't easy to do what you do.

--

Randas Burns

KCA President

March 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rburns
Administrator

I would like to nominate Johnny Harlamert for Webmaster. He confirmed his interest this past Monday.

--

Randas Burns

KCA President

April 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stephen Dillard

I would 2nd the nomination.

May 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.