Kentucky Chess Association

USCF Affiliate

The USChess state affiliate for all of Kentucky.

Chess Talk

Forum Home > Everything Else > Kentucky Open Bounty 2015!!

Lutz has Returned

I wonder who is getting a Bounty placed on them this year?? :)

Do we have a date planned yet? I would like to attend, but i am going to be in Europe for 11 days this June, so its possible i wont be able to attend. 

Don Lutz   ( President Bluegrass Chess Club ) 

January 23, 2015 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Velez

I thought the bounty was a hilarious idea. Put one on me because it will make me study chess more! :-P

January 23, 2015 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lutz has Returned

The most funny thing i remember relating to the bounty is that video Yussman posted ... I still laugh everyime i see it..

January 23, 2015 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

APorter

I want another bounty on Baker - I have yet to score against him, and the bounty gives me that much greater incentive! (No offense, Jerry, but I am out for blood!) :)

--

Don't you know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one wins the prize? So then, run to win!

1 Corinthians 9:24 

February 14, 2015 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taylor

Lutz, I believe that the Kentucky Open is usually held the second weekend of June (June 13th-14th this year).

I haven't heard anything that would contradict this projection. I think that I have heard this date confirmed in casual conversation with some other board members. I could just be hearing things though, so anyone who knows better please call me out!

--

Taylor Bagley

Secretary of the KCA

February 14, 2015 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.