Kentucky Chess Association

USCF Affiliate

The USChess state affiliate for all of Kentucky.

Chess Talk

Forum Home > Web Topics > King Zepper

King Zepper

HELP!! I don't who I am anymore. I thought that i knew but that was before Chris called me anonymous and Don Lutz wants the FBI to get involved. If you know please let me know. I'm so confused.fsasfwearrw

February 5, 2015 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lutz has Returned

Im going to get you SPONGE BOB :)  I have a secret source that will expose you this Saturday at the Chess Event!

February 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Bush
Limited Member

Lutz has Returned at February 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Im going to get you SPONGE BOB :)  I have a secret source that will expose you this Saturday at the Chess Event!

Everyone,

King Zepper is Stephen Miller, a former KCA Board Member. While Miller made such a statement when he originally posted, anyone can use a pseudonym and say they're someone else online. This past Saturday, in Lexington at the Lex Tourney, Miller confirmed that he is indeed "King Zepper". -cb

February 9, 2015 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lutz has Returned

Sincerely,

Former KCA Board member Stephen Miller. King Zepper

This was signed on his Original POST ( 1st POST ). 

Zepper is the email address  he used for all his tournaments.. The Chess Scoresheets used in Lexington said Zepper as well for many years. He was also ZEPPER in the KCA Newsletter and the Central KY Newsletter..

How anyone in Lexington, who has played chess a lot in Lexington, could not know Zepper is Stephen Miller is beyond my comprehension.. Especially since... HE Signed his REAL NAME on the original post.. NO deception was in anyway intended ... ALthough i must admit, we could not resist laughing when you either failed to read the Entire Post or for some reason, did not believe the signature..

I sent you a private Message... IF you want to meet -- fine by me.. Text me or something..

Don Lutz  ( Soon to be Former member of the KCA - Never President of KCA )

February 10, 2015 at 4:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Bush
Limited Member

Lutz has Returned at February 10, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Sincerely,

Zepper is the email address  he used for all his tournaments.. The Chess Scoresheets used in Lexington said Zepper as well for many years. He was also ZEPPER in the KCA Newsletter and the Central KY Newsletter..

How anyone in Lexington, who has played chess a lot in Lexington, could not know Zepper is Stephen Miller is beyond my comprehension.. Especially since... HE Signed his REAL NAME on the original post.. NO deception was in anyway intended ... ALthough i must admit, we could not resist laughing when you either failed to read the Entire Post or for some reason, did not believe the signature..

I sent you a private Message... IF you want to meet -- fine by me.. Text me or something..

Don,

No, not everyone knows that "King Zepper" was Stephen Miller. That's why I confirmed same.  With all due respect to you and Stephen, I don't  think it's  a good idea to use pseudonyms for these types of discusions, especially as Board Members- as well as some prior Board Members-  already have  a  track record of obfuscation, a culture of secrecy, vitriolic personal hostility to members who seek info-cb

If you sent me a private message, why are you referencing same here?? No problem on my end if you make such a reference- especially since I posted on this site my request to talk to you, which, of course, wasn't a private request- only I don't understand why you have to pretend you're making "private" responses when, in fact, you're not by your instant post-cb

I haven't had a chance to respond yet, btw-cb

February 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Bush
Limited Member

Chris Bush at February 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Lutz has Returned at February 10, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Sincerely,

Don,

No, not everyone knows that "King Zepper" was Stephen Miller. That's why I confirmed same.  With all due respect to you and Stephen, I don't  think it's  a good idea to use pseudonyms for these types of discusions, especially as Board Members- as well as some prior Board Members-  already have  a  track record of obfuscation, a culture of secrecy, vitriolic personal hostility to members who seek info-cb

If you sent me a private message, why are you referencing same here?? No problem on my end if you make such a reference- especially since I posted on this site my request to talk to you, which, of course, wasn't a private request- only I don't understand why you have to pretend you're making "private" responses when, in fact, you're not by your instant post-cb

I haven't had a chance to respond yet, btw-cb

PS-

By "haven't had a chance to" means I'm finalizing my schedule for Wed w/ other clients for such a meeting, but haven't completed that yet.-cb

February 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

King Zepper

I have always posted under King Zepper on this site. While it has been quite some time since my last post I saw no SANE reason to change. I stated what I wanted , told who I was for those uneducated about me, never dreamed it would be such a mountain. :/

--

May Your Games Always Be Wins!!! If not draws or that other thing I forget what it is called.

February 10, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Bush
Limited Member

King Zepper at February 10, 2015 at 6:39 PM

I have always posted under King Zepper on this site. While it has been quite some time since my last post I saw no SANE reason to change. I stated what I wanted , told who I was for those uneducated about me, never dreamed it would be such a mountain. :/

King aka Stephen,

There are members who don't know who you are. Again, as I indicated earlier, in my view, it's not a good idea to use a pseudonym for such communications on such matters.  It might convey to folks who don't know you that you're hiding behind the mask of an alter ego to confer your criticisms- whether or not that's your intention.   When folks use monikers- and say they're someone- there's a concern in blogging circles that such a device might be a sock puppet.  That's why I was glad you confirmed your identity, so we know where the comments are coming from.-cb

February 11, 2015 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.