Kentucky Chess Association

USCF Affiliate

The USChess state affiliate for all of Kentucky.

Chess Talk

Forum Home > Tournament Announcements > meet early at Meijer?

APorter

Would anyone be interested in meeting me at Meijer, say around 3:30 or 4:00, for a couple of rated G/30's prior to the 6pm tournament this Monday, June 24, or next? I would also be open to doing one G/60 game. I'm sure Steve wouldn't mind rating the games, and I'll pay the rating fee.

If so, email me by Sunday at andrewsporter@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Andy Porter

--

Don't you know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one wins the prize? So then, run to win!

1 Corinthians 9:24 

June 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

APorter

Thank you, Jonah Donze, for a great chess battle and good sportsmanship in our early game on Monday.

The 3:45 meet time was perfect vis-a-vis Steve's 6:00 p.m. tournamanet. I am making the same offer of an early g/60 (or two g/30's) this coming Monday, July 1. If anyone is interested in challenging me, email me privately: andrewsporter@hotmail.com. Please get in touch with me no later than Sunday.

Andy Porter

--

Don't you know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one wins the prize? So then, run to win!

June 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

APorter

I have talked with a couple of interested parties, but no confirmation yet for an opponent for tomorrow, July 1. If you are interested, please let me know by today via my email, posted above.

Someone has already confirmed for July 8.

Andy

--

June 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.